Thank you for your patience as we continue to update this page.
- Why should I hire an event designer who is also an expert party planner?
- At Innovative Party Planners, one of our goals is to help you save money by relying on our expertise and knowledge to guide you in making smart decisions.
- I am interested in possibly working with Innovative Party Planners. What do I do now?
- For new clients we offer a free one hour consultation at our studio. This way you can meet us, see what we do, and decide if you would like to work with us. At this meeting, we will discuss how we can help make your event and its preparation a fun and memorable time for you and your family. You are under no obligation unless you choose to go forward at that point. After our meeting we will prepare a retainer agreement and we can begin designing your event. Call us to make an appointment or click here to complete our detailed form on the “Help Me With My Event” page.
- Does Innovative Party Planners have a minimum?
- No, we do not have a minimum. You can use us as much or as little as you would like. We are very flexible in terms of what we can do for you, whether it is just one item, a few items, or planning and decorating the whole party from start to finish. If you have a budget in mind, we try very hard to work with you so that you can stay within your range.
- Why do you charge an hourly fee?
- Our consultation fee, billed by the hour, covers coordination, planning and decor design. In short, we bill for our time spent with you, the client, as well as the advice and recommendations we provide. Consultation fees vary based on the needs of each client. Click here to learn more about our consulting services. *Please note that we do not bill for our time spent in the studio making decor items you purchased such as centerpieces or signs.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, check, or credit card (mastercard, visa, discover, american express) via PayPal. Please note that credit card and PayPal payments will incur a 3.5% transaction fee.
Do you have suggestions for questions not listed here? Contact us to let us know!